(in brown sweater) is considered a "friend of the monastery"
our guide around the gardens. He leads us down a few steps onto
sunken patio containing a mosaic tiled fountain in front of the
chapel/hermitage, which was the origninal
structure build here
1000 years ago. Of course, it's been rebuilt and fixed up over
the centuries... like after Napolean had it destroyed.